Monday 1 July 2013

Exciting New July Book Releases

These are some of the new books coming out this month that I am most excited to read...


Most Hotly Anticipated

The Night Itself  by Zoe Marriott Goodreads

Why I'm looking forward to reading it:
I LOVE Zoe Marriott's books- I have read and loved everything she has written right from the beginning, and I'm really looking forward to reading this next book from her. I have it on order already =)

Also released this month 
(please note these are the UK covers and release dates)

  • Elegy by Tara Hudson (Arise, book 3)
  • Shutdown by Heather Anastasiu
  • Team Human by Justine Larbestier and Sarah Rees Brennan. Published in the UK for the first time.

  • After Eden by Helen Douglas
  • The Arrivals by Melissa Marr
  • Earthbound by Aprilynne Pike


  • Ink by Amanda Sun
  • The Lucky Ones by Anna Godbersen (Bright Young Things, book 3)



Any of these that you're also excited to read? Any books that I've missed off this list that you are looking forward to this July?

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know Team Human was being published over here! Brilliant! I'm also really looking forward to The Arrivals and The Lucky Ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look like some great titles! Thank you for sharing :) New follower!

    I would love it if you would stop by my blog and follow as well!

    Chelsey@Charming Chelsey’s

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Elvendorf Valley and Make Believe kits by Irene Alexeeva