Sunday 12 May 2013

Sunday Post 12th May 2013

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~ It's a chance to share news~ to recap the past week on the blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.



A bit of a quiet week on the blog this week...



I got one new book, but it looks like a good 'un-

  • The Summer I Became A Nerd by Leah Rae Miller. Thanks to the publishers and Netgalley for this one. 








I wished for Pivot Point on Wishlist Wednesday (have you read it yet?)

I'm also now on Bloglovin' an easy way to keep track of all the google blogs you follow- please go and follow me on there if you haven't already!

                          Follow on Bloglovin

Bout of Books 7 starts tomorrow (13th- 19th May) a fab way to challenge yourself to read more, network with other book bloggers and take part in mini challenges and twitter chats. Go read!
Bout of Books

Thanks for reading and supporting my blog, I'd love it if you leave me a comment. More book reviews coming next week! See ya! 


1 comment:

  1. I have read nothing but great things about this novel. I am going to have to get a copy because I've read it's one of those feel good books. I love the ones you go back to and smile after reading them again and again.

    Heather

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Elvendorf Valley and Make Believe kits by Irene Alexeeva