Friday 1 March 2013

Exciting new March book releases

These are some of the new books coming out this month that I am most excited to read...


Most hotly anticipated

Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare (Infernal Devices book 3)
Why I'm looking forward to reading it:
This is one of the most exciting series out at the moment. It is so emotional and clever and I am desperate to know how it all ends. I love these books!



Also released this March:
(Note: these are the UK covers and release dates)

  • Girl of Nightmares by Kendare Blake (Anna, book 2)
  • Deep Betrayal by Anne Greenwood Brown (Lies Beneath, book 2)
  • Fragments by Dan Wells (Partials, book 2)



  • The Life Beyond by Susanne Winnacker (Weepers, book 2)
  • Requiem by Lauren Oliver (Delirium, book 3) 
  • Mila 2.0 by Debra Driza



  • Spellcaster by Claudia Gray
  • Let the Sky Fall by Shannon Messenger
  • Perception by Kim Harrington (Clarity, book 2)

  • Death by K.J Wignall (Mercian Trilogy, book 3)
  • Ferryman by Claire McFall
  • Sweet Shadows by Tera Lynn Childs (Medusa Girls, book 2)




Is there anything that you're especially excited to read this month? Any new YA releases that I've missed off this list? 



8 comments:

  1. I'm soooooo excited for Mila and Fragments! EEP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Fragments e-arc and am really looking forward to reading it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many great books are being released this month!! When will i have time to read them all?! XD
    I can't wait to read Let The Sky Fall!
    Thank you for posting this list... It is really helpful ^^

    Sapir @ Diary of a Wimpy Teen Girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited for Clockwork Princess! It promises to be epic :) I'm also really looking forward to The Life Beyond, though I haven't heard much about it at all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved Fragments, one of my fave sequels of the year so far. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Deep Betrayal releases this month here as well. The cover of Requiem is so different here. I wonder why they change the covers on some of the bigger novels, including Perception.
    Makes no sense to me!

    Heather
    You really need to read Unremembered when you can!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Requiem rocked for me, but I have a feeling others will be screaming..LOL and of course I have Fragments and cannot wait to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm really looking forward to Clockwork Princess as well! The book I'm also looking forward to being published is The Bunker Diary by Kevin Brooks!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Elvendorf Valley and Make Believe kits by Irene Alexeeva