Sunday 23 December 2012

Showcase Sunday 23rd December 2012

Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted every Sunday by Vicky at Books, Biscuits and Tea, and inspired by The Story Siren's In My Mailbox. This is a chance for all us book bloggers to showcase our newest books and to see what everyone else received for review, borrowed from libraries, bought in bookshops and downloaded onto eReaders this week.


Nearly Christmas!! Eeep!

This week, I didn't get any new physical books but I did download a couple of kindle freebies from Amazon...

Kindle freebies:



What books did you get this week?

2 comments:

  1. Those all look good, gonna go look them up now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Freebies are great! I will go and look some of them up, because I like the covers. Happy reading.

    My haul - Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Elvendorf Valley and Make Believe kits by Irene Alexeeva