Sunday 29 July 2012

Showcase Sunday 29th July 2012

Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted every Sunday by Vicky at Books, Biscuits and Tea, and inspired by The Story Siren's In My Mailbox. This is a chance for all us book bloggers to showcase our newest books or book related swag and to see what everyone else received for review, borrowed from libraries, bought in bookshops and downloaded onto eReaders this week.


I got a few new books this week-



Audiobooks: 
  • Endlessly by Kiersten White (Book 3 in the Paranormalcy series), I'm interested to see how the series will end. 
  • Waking Storms by Sarah Porter (Book 2 in the Lost Voices series). I wasn't too impressed with the first book, but I will stick with the series to see if it improves.
Both of these from Audible.



For Review:
  • Covet by Melissa Darnell (Book 2 in the Clann series). I have to confess that I haven't started reading book 1 Crave yet, but hopefully this will be the kick I need to start it.
  • Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire- this one is a bit of a guilty pleasure, I've read so many mixed reviews and people seem to either love it or hate it. 
Both of these from Netgalley.

Those were the books that I got to read this week. What did you get?
Happy reading!





5 comments:

  1. I picked up Endlessly this week too! Happy Reading!(:

    ~Keertana
    Ivy Book Bindings

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked Beautiful Disaster, even though I do also agree with some of the negative reviews. It's a good piece of entertainment though.

    Here's Mine @ Pinkindle Reads & Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wasn't massively impressed with Lost Voices either - I'll wait for your review to see if it's worth picking up Waking Storms! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great books! I love that cover of Waking Storms, it looks really interesting (:

    Hope you enjoy them all!

    Celine ~ Nyx Book Reviews
    My New Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome haul this week! I have already added a few of them to my TBR list.
    Happy Reading,
    Dani
    http://paulettespapers.com/?p=2266

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Elvendorf Valley and Make Believe kits by Irene Alexeeva