Sunday 24 June 2012

What should I read next?

This rarely happens to me- but I have absolutely no new books this week- none at all!
So... time to catch up on the mammoth reading pile I have already! 

By the end of this weekend I hope to finish reading Last Echo, and be a good way through Pushing The Limits. So the next question is- "What should I read next?!" Help me decide-


What should I read next?
  
pollcode.com free polls 






Coming up this week...
I have a bunch of book reviews coming (I have read some fabulous books lately!) and an interview with  Ransom Riggs, author of the amazing Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children, so look out for that this week.

Saturday is the last day of June, so it's time for another Best Of The Bunch award ceremony. This is a monthly meme hosted here at Always Lost in Stories, where we can showcase our book reviews for the month/ sum up our month on the blog, and give an award to our favourite book of that month. See here for for info on how to join in, to grab the stickers, and to see previous months winners. If you usually do a monthly wrap-up post at the end of the month why not tie it into Best Of The Bunch, and add your link to the linky list on Saturday? (Or any time in July).

1 comment:

  1. Bloodlines! You should read Bloodlines next - I've just finished it and I'd love to see what you think as well! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Elvendorf Valley and Make Believe kits by Irene Alexeeva