Wednesday 22 February 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #17

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine where we can spotlight those books that are not yet published but that we are eagerly anticipating.


I feel like I have been waiting for this book forever! This is book 2 in a series- book 1 was titled Infinite Days and I loved it. (Review here). This was about a 592 year old ruthless vampire queen, who gives up her immortality and rejoins the human race as a 16 year old high school student. Clever, dark and romantic. 


The sequel is Stolen Night by Rebecca Maizel and is published in the UK in July 2012. 






Synopsis from Goodreads:
Lenah Beaudonte should be dead. But having sacrificed herself to save another, she finds herself awakening with strange powers that are neither vampire nor human - and a new enemy on her trail. In her vampire life, Lenah had thought that being human was all she ever wanted; but the human heart suffers pain, heartbreak and loss. With her new powers growing and the dark force of the Nex after her soul, Lenah faces a choice: between the mortal love of gorgeous Justin, whose passion fed her human soul, and taking a different path to become the mistress of her own destiny, wherever that may lead ..


 




6 comments:

  1. I'm usually not into vampires and that sort of thing but this one sounds pretty good. I hope you'll enjoy it! :)

    My WoW

    Vicky
    Books, Biscuits and Tea

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not big on Vampires either, but that cover is stunning and the story sounds intriguing, too :)

    Here is my WoW post: http://tinyurl.com/7qevn9e
    Nickey @ The Book Shop Assistant

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not a vamp lover either, big surprise... LOL But, waking up with new powers sounds different, so I might just check it out. This cover looks so much better than the GoodReads one...

    New GFC follower :)

    And my WoW is here

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds like a good book,i haven't read the first one but i keep hearing good thing.Here's my W.o.W http://booknerdrambling.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You mean the sequel is finally coming out??? The cover on Amazon is completely different. It has her face with her eyes closed. I don't know what the holdup has been do you? Did you read the first one? It's been at least 2010 since the first book came out. I wonder if the author had something happen, because the first book was a huge hit. I'm just glad to get the second book!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Elvendorf Valley and Make Believe kits by Irene Alexeeva